Thank you for joining us as a racer, collector, seller or vendor for this event. This page will allow you to register for all the particular activities.
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR “MODERN” RACING IS FRIDAY, OCT. 22 AT MIDNIGHT! (You can still sign-up on site!)
ALL classes are $40 per class for “Pre-Registration” (before Oct 15, 2021) $50 on day of.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For “Classic Racing”. We will be running Motos 1 and 2 on Saturday and Moto 3 and all semis and mains on Sunday. We want everyone to enjoy our great hosts in the Angels Camp community.
ALSO: Modern Racing will have (2) days of separate racing with USA BMX Double Points on Saturday and Single Points on Sunday! You will be directed to regular USA BMX registration system with buttons below.
- You will need to sign up for “Classic” and “Modern Racing” separately as “Modern” registration is done with familiar USA BMX systems.
- We will be running the 3-moto system and not the transfer system for more fun on the old track.
- The concept of the event is for people to enjoy the historic BMX experience in the historic town of Angels Camp, supporting the community who has graciously “re-accepted BMX” after 40 years. So, only (2) motos will be run on Saturday and 3rd moto and mains will be run on Sunday. There is overnight camping available and hotels in surrounding areas.
- All modern bikes (classic too…goes without saying but we said it) will have to have flat pedals – This is a no clip racing experience!
NOTE: There will be “Full-Kit” Awards for 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s for those who race with period appropriate gear. Sort of a cross between the bike show and racing. Judges will be in staging and at the gate. 1st place only per decade period.
PRO/AM RACE SATURDAY!
$1,000 = 100% PAYBACK!
Sign up on Saturday morning for this super-speed race for cash and this custom, one-of-a kind, trophy designed and build by BMX Legend, Factory Redline and Patterson Rider, now, industrial artist, John Crews!
$50 entry fee
CLASSIC BMX RACING
- “Pioneer Class Pre 77”
- “Suspension Class Pre 76”
- “Classic Class 77-84”
- “Classic Class 85+”
- “Classic Class 90+”
- “Classic Cruiser Pre-80”
- “Classic 26 Cruiser 80-85”
- “Classic 24 Cruiser 80-84”
- “Classic 24 Cruiser 85+”
- “Pioneer Sidehack Pre-80”
- “Classic Sidehack 80+”
• Classic Classes – Because this is a completely new style event and “how many of this bike, age, etc.” are a little unknown, organizers will use best efforts to making up fun, exciting and competitive motos based on actual sign-ups. It’s more about the right bike eras racing against each other for fun. Remember this is for fun and the thrill of riding on the track!
Cost is $40 per class for Pre-Registration before October 15th, 2021. $50 on Friday/Saturday.
BIKE SHOW REGISTRATION
- 20” – 1970-1975, 1976-1980, 1981+
- CRUISERS-26″ – 1970s, 1980s, 1990s+
- CRUISERS-24″ – 1980-1990, 1991+
- SIDEHACKS (all)
- FREESTYLE – 1979-1990, 1990+
Awards will be given to 1st through 3rd places and ALL show bikes will be eligible for the BEST OF SHOW award.
A minimum entry fee is $50 for up to (4) bicycles. Simply multiply groups of (4) bikes by $50 for a total. Examples, (6) bikes = $100, (8) bikes = $100, (9) bikes = $150
IMPORTANT NOTE: Set up is on Saturday, OCTOBER 23rd morning, completed by 8:00am and Sunday by 8:00am only. Gates open at 6:00am. Your bikes will be put in classes when you arrive on Saturday morning.
SWAP MEET REGISTRATION
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Swap Meet is for old, used, etc. products. NO NEW MERCHANDISE! You will be asked to purchase a vending space or asked to leave if you break this rule.
SET UP TIMING: Set up is on Friday, OCTOBER 22nd, morning, completed by 12:00pm and Saturday and Sunday by 8:00am only. Gates open at 6:00am
NOTE: There will be security onsite at night but we highly encourage you put away your merchandise at night. It might be a good idea to come with a friend in another car to leave a car/truck in your space to put stuff away on Friday and Saturday night.